Remote Control Grab
A radio-controlled grab is either a dual scoop clamshell grab that uses radio control technology. Compared with traditional single-rope grab buckets, wireless grabs are more reliable and easier to operate.
Typically, remote control grabs operate in combination with single-hook cranes and ship deck cranes to load or unload bulk materials.
OUCO remote control grab buckets use wireless transmitters that can be operated up to a maximum distance of 100 meters from the grab receiver. The remote control grab’s batteries last for roughly 30 days.
Why Choose OUCO As Your Radio Remote Control Grab Manufacturer?
After 40 years of experience and countless collaborations with leading brands, OUCO has become the top-choice radio remote control grab manufacturer in China.
We offer a tailored approach, certified quality, and innovative technologies to improve the efficiency of bulk handling.
Contact us today and get a design within 24 hours.
Specialists in Remote Control Grab
Remote control grabs are OUCO’s best-selling product, significant expertise and reliable quality, which enabled us to have many stable customers all over the world.
In addition, our factories have high productivity and short lead-time:
- 12 CBM standard grab for most grabbing operations, lead times of 1 or 2 weeks.
- Semi-custom products based on the standard product, about 30–45 days.
- Fully customized remote control grabs, with lead times of 2 months.
Advantages of OUCO Remote Control Grab
- ABS, CCS or CE standard welding process
- High Manufacturing Standard
- Patented balance frame, easy to adjust balance
- Greater signal range of the remote control
- Smaller & More Durable Battery
- C5M Painting Standard
We look forward to your inquiry and will answer your questions promptly.
Latest Finished Remote Control Grab
The remote control grab is an equipment used to load and unload bulk cargo.
This type of grab is operated using a remote control. It’s always 2 scoops type.
The remote control grab is powered by a battery.
And the batteries of it can last for about 30 days until you need to charge it.
The remote control grab uses a radio control mechanism.
That means that it can be operated without using:
- electricity supply
- grab stabilizer
- power cables
- cable drum system
- electric panel
- pedals in the crane
- hydraulic pump
In other words, the remote control grab is a wireless grab.
The remote control grab bucket is connected with the remote control receiver. The remote control grab has also a transmitter.
And that transmitter or remote is used to operate the remote control grab bucket.
It can be operated up to 100 meters away from the grab bucket. You can operate it for up to 30 days.
Ways on Operating the Remote Control Grab:
- First, put the hook on the crane.
- To open the grab bucket, click the “OPEN” button on the remote control.
Click it anytime when the grab is in the air.
During the actual grab opening, you can stop it at any moment. Just press the “CLOSE” button on the remote control.
Then, it will continue to open if you press the “OPEN” button again.
- For closing the grab, it is similar to the mechanical grabs. You can close it by lifting the crane’s hook.
The remote control grab can be used on different types of cranes such as:
- Mobile Truck Cranes
- Crawler Cranes
- Harbor Cranes
- Ship Cranes
- Overhead Cranes
- Gantry Cranes
- Portal Cranes
- Deck Cranes
The remote control grab is commonly used for loading and unloading any types of bulk materials such as:
- Iron Ore
- Soda Ash
- Large Mineral
- Pig Iron
- Scrap Steel
- Iron Powder
- Steel Slag
Moreover, remote control is used in working sites such as port yards, terminals, and vessels.
There are many advantages when using a remote control grab such as:
- Less Hydraulic Oil
- Uses Less Energy
- No Shakes in the Crane
- Noiseless and Easy to Operate
- Decreased Cycle Time
- Battery Powered
- Opening Method is Operated by Remote Control
- No Complex Electrical System
- 100 Meters of Operating Range
- No Additional Accessories Needed
- Can Be Used on Any Type of Crane
- No Cables to Maintain
- Controllable Release of The Amount of Load
- Controllable Opening of Grab
- No Leakage After The Closing of Grab
- Fast Opening Time
The remote control grab is Clamshell Grab
The remote clamshell grab is also called as Bulk Cargo Grab.
It is used for loading and unloading huge quantities of loose bulk cargos.
The shape of the bucket of it is clamshell. It has 2 buckets.
They can handle bulk materials in an efficient and fast way.
The remote clamshell grab can handle these materials:
- Sand and Gravel
- Iron Ore