Hydraulic Grab Bucket
OUCO offers a wide range of hydraulic grab bucket types, such as clamshell grabs, orange peel grabs, wood grabs, and more.
OUCO designed hydraulic and electro-hydraulic grab buckets with high power to ensure a good penetration and good filling of the bucket. The spaces between the jaws are small enough to minimize leaks and bulk falling out.
The grab hydraulic cylinders are fitted with replaceable piston rod protections and are hydraulically cushioned. This allows for efficient and reliable performance of your hydraulic grab bucket.
Why Choose OUCO As Your Hydraulic Grab Bucket Manufacturer?
OUCO has developed a wide range of grab buckets optimally designed for common bulk loads, such as coal, wood, fertilizer, and more.
We have tailored solutions for any bulk loading application. With over 30 industry patents, you can trust our ingenuity in designing your hydraulic grab bucket for sale.
Latest Finished Hydraulic Grab Bucket
Hydraulic grab buckets are powered from hydraulic system, it’s with high power to insure to generate large amounts of material.
The unique structure enables the grab bucket to collect substance from all sides, ensuring that the most excessive material is collected.
The grabs are available in both open and closed configurations.
These hydraulic grab buckets could be used for consignments operational processes at terminals throughout the country.
It works night and day at waste management facilities.
Hydraulic Grab Bucket is highly important in a variety of aspects, like the following:
- 1) Electro-hydraulic double flap grab: It is mainly used with single hook crane to grab various types of bulk cargo, which is often used in ships, docks, etc.
2) Electro-hydraulic multi-part grab: It is mainly used with single-hook cranes to grab household garbage, scrap steel and other materials, and is often used in environmental protection power plants, steel plants, etc.
3) Electric hydraulic timber grab: mainly used with single hook crane for loading and unloading logs, often used in timber yards, wharfs, etc.
4) Electro-hydraulic rectangular grab: It is mainly used with single-hook cranes to clean up domestic garbage in waterways, or to load and unload scrap steel in train cars in steel mills.
5) Electro-hydraulic straw grab: It is mainly used with single-hook cranes for loading and unloading stacked straws, often used in environmental protection power plants.
Hydraulic Grab Bucket has a variety of advantages that includes the following:
- The grab bucket system is reliant on power sourced from vessels.
- For endless tasks, a reduced floating range unaffected by lift capacity taking care of circumstances, and a high yield to consistently snatch load.
- The system is lightweight than motor pressure-driven controlled types, and it is also suitable for indoor use because no fumes gas is emitted.
- The hydraulic grab bucket can open and close with hydraulic power, and it can grab many different types of bulk cargo securely.
- Hydraulic grab buckets with mounted diesel engines, in particular, have a great reputation since they can be controlled without the need for power cables.
- It reduces the workload of the business ahead of time.
- It works at Clients requirements
There are series of features that every Hydraulic Grab Bucket obtain like the following:
- Excellent Wrapping Up
- High Strength
- Precisely Structured
- Fully Customizable
- Simple and Easy to Utilize
- High Quality
- Modern Design
- Simple to Join or Withdraw to Any Crane
- Lower Hanging Range
There are various types of Hydraulic Grab Bucketthat is present to sustain the needs of every user, it includes the following:
- Forklift Type Hydraulic Grab Bucket
It loads a grab bucket on a truck for shipment
- Clamshell Type Hydraulic Grab Bucket
This type of Hydraulic Grab Bucket is good for taking ashes and slags.
- Orange Peel Type Hydraulic Grab Bucket
It is responsible for waiting a delivery and goes down to grab trash.
- Electro- Hydraulic Grab Bucket
Loading activities for wooden chips.
- Diesel Hydraulic Grab Bucket
It is not equipped with a power cable and is responsible for loading activities for scrap.
- Wireless Remote Control Hydraulic Grab Bucket
It is particularly used for the loading and unloading of ship.
- Motor- Hydraulic Grab Bucket
It is an effective loading and unloading technique for coastline, and high-volume inorganic fertilizers.
- Four Rope Scissors Hydraulic Grab Bucket
It is applicable to crane using two drums for loading and unloading bulk fertilizers.
- Remote Control Orange Peel Hydraulic Grab Bucket
It is primarily used for shipping block containers, with a single connector crane.
- Motor-Wood Hydraulic Grab Bucket
It uses constant output pump and servo system.