A container spreader bar is used for lifting containers. These devices have a locking mechanism at each corner that attaches to the four corners of the container.
A spreader bar for lifting containers can be used with any type of crane, including mobile harbor crane, fixed shore crane, straddle carriers, and yard crane.
We offer hydraulic, electric, and semi-automatic spreaders in standard and heavy-duty configurations. They are designed to handle 20 ft and 40 ft ISO containers, and other size containers.
The reliable twist locks are easy to use—they will unlock when the crane operator lands the container and lifts the spreader.
Why Choose OUCO As Your Container Spreader Manufacturer?
OUCO is among the top-tier container spreader manufacturers in China.
We have ABS, CCS, DNV(GL), RMRS, NK, Rina, KR, CE, ISO, and SGS certifications, our container spreaders are manufactured with high quality and reliability.
We thoroughly test our products and use high-strength steel.
All this is to supply you with efficient and capable machinery.
Latest Finished Container Spreader
Container spreader is handling equipment for different types of containers.
It is widely used for lifting unitized cargo and containers. It features a locking mechanism that is attached to the four corners of the container.
Container spreader can be used in a straddle carrier, container crane, or other machines that lift containers.
Here are the features that every container spreader has:
- The corners of the container spreader have been improved and reinforced.
- In terms of modular construction, the container spreaders’ heads are interchangeable and removable.
- The replacement is much simpler.
- The designed floating twist locks are easier to be changed and removed when they are not functioning.
- It is equipped with high-quality components that made from the best materials in the market.
- It is a reliable one and has a long span of durability.
The twist bolts of such spreaders can be operated remotely by the crane driver using a robust network which is usually done via a rope hanging from the pulley.
This spreader can be easily adapted to specific needs regarding cargo capacity and container sizes.
This Container Spreader is applicable to the following:
- For all sorts of technical specifications
- For all kinds of sea containers
- In all kinds of environments and projects
- With all sorts of cranes and brands
Primary Operational Areas:
This spreader can be operated in the following areas:
- Straddle Carriers
- Gantry Container Bridges
- Luffing Cranes
- Mobile Harbor Cranes
- Reach Stackers
- Portal Cranes
- Forklift Trucks
- Ship to Shore Cranes
There are various kinds of Container Spreader that is available to the users, it includes:
- Fully Automatic Container Spreader
These are top-lift spreaders that interchanged locks that are automatically activated and locked.
- Mobile harbor Container Spreader
- Yard Container Spreader
- Ship to Shore Container Spreader
- Semi-Automatic Container Spreader
It is for handling containers on conventional ships, bridges, and portal cranes.
- Double Security System to avoid carrying failures
- Forklift pockets for spreader movements
- Guides or flippers on request
- Plates for loads that are oversized
- Simple Container Spreader
- Available in both outdoor and indoor types
- Ready for non-intensive utilization
- Applicable for all types of containers
- Spreaders for Indoor Usage
- Available for all kinds of containers
- It has short wires that are linked directly to the container crane’s hook
- It is manually operated or semi-operated
This spreader benefits the users. Here are some of its advantages:
- It serves as an important factor in the progression of modern container terminals.
- It improves productivity in handling cargo.
- It has a sufficient outreach to carry containers of the largest ship.
- It is fitted with twist locks.
- It delivers efficiency and reliability.
- The handling equipment is of premium quality at an affordable price.
- It saves time, avoids negative effects.
- It is the safest solution for container handling.
- It makes our work simpler and more profitable.