Marine Knuckle Boom Crane
OUCO marine knuckle boom cranes offer you the maneuverability that you are looking for. The crane’s boom articulates at the knuckle, which means that it can fold back like a finger. This innovative design allows you to save valuable space on deck.
However, the compact features of these cranes do not compromise their performance. Our hydraulic marine knuckle boom cranes have a lifting power ranging from 0.5t to 150t.
The combination of such power and flexibility makes fishing, construction, and transportation businesses worldwide choose our marine knuckle boom cranes.
Why OUCO Marine Knuckle Boom Crane
OUCO is the top manufacturer of industrial marine cranes.
By collaborating with global brands like ABB and Parker, and using our own patented designs and specialized steel, we ensure that your marine knuckle boom cranes are efficient and compliant with all safety regulations.
If you are looking for a reliable marine crane, OUCO will provide the perfect solution for you.
Custom Knuckle Boom Crane
In addition to the custom operator cab, you can also choose:
- Overload Protection Device
- External Hydraulic Power Packs
- Active Heave Compensation
- Ability of Personnel Lifting
- Withstand Higher Sea States
- Anti-corrosion C5M Paints & Coatings
- Constant Tensioning Winch System
- Certification of Different Classification Societies
We are extremely strict in load testing. Whether it is used on the deck of a ship or in a ship-to-ship delivery operation, knuckle boom crane can operate safely and efficiently.
We use hydraulic technology that is more suitable for offshore use, a larger lifting range for flexible material handling, safe and fast cargo transfer.
More friendly, easy and fast Crane Control Panel, torque display, stepless control. And we choose marine accessories from well-known brands, equipped with stable emergency braking and protection system.
Latest Finished Marine Knuckle Boom Crane
The knuckle boom crane is a crane that connects at the knuckle.
Additionally, the marine knuckle boom crane has a foldable arm.
The marine knuckle boom crane is a popular model and it can support varied marine duties.
The marine knuckle boom crane is an ideal choice for lifting heavy and larger loads.
It is widely used for moving, transporting, loading, and unloading goods.
The marine knuckle boom crane is useful equipment that can handle most marine applications.
The marine knuckle boom crane offers the following benefits and advantages:
- The marine knuckle boom crane has excellent payload capabilities.
- They have no travel or working limitations. The marine knuckle boom crane can operate for 24 hours.
- The marine knuckle boom crane is applicable for tight space and low clearance without complications.
- A marine knuckle boom crane is known as a versatile device. They can be installed behind the cab.
- It is constructed from superior materials making them ideal for heavy-duty applications.
- The marine knuckle boom crane can be used in various offshore and other business applications.
- Allowing you to load and unload products.
The testing process involves multiple stages, including no-load testing, lifting at 1x, 1.2x, and 1.5x the weight capacity, among others. These tests ensure the crane’s normal operation and detect any potential issues.
Our skilled engineers conduct rigorous checks. If a problem arises, immediate action is taken to identify and rectify the issue. This meticulous process guarantees that the machine is delivered to our customers without any concerns, upholding our commitment to quality assurance.
The person who must operate the marine knuckle boom crane must have a valid operating certificate.
Moreover, the operator must be well-trained for all policies and principles about the marine knuckle boom crane.
The marine knuckle boom crane operators should be committed for all safety morals for the safe operations.
It is necessary that the operator has a full capacity in controlling the marine knuckle boom crane.
To choose the perfect knuckle boom crane you must consider the following selection criteria:
- Structure and Performance: When choosing the right marine knuckle boom crane, you should consider its working condition, material structure, and boom length. You should also consider how much lifting or loading capacity the knuckle boom crane has. Make sure that it offers performance that suits your needs.
- Brand: When choosing brands for marine knuckle boom cranes, select the brand that is trusted for many years. Also, choose a brand that offers the highest quality marine knuckle boom crane at a competitive price with professional after-sales services.
- Materials: The marine knuckle boom crane should be constructed from high-quality, durable, and strong materials.
- Customization: Select the marine knuckle boom crane according to your design, features, and other specifications.