Ship Loading Equipment
OUCO ship loading equipment is designed for continuous loading of bulk solid materials such as fertilizers, iron ore, grain, coal, and more onto ships or barges. Then, these materials are shipped to a business or a manufacturer.
Our ship loader features a central column, an extendable arm or boom, a belt conveyor, a slewing mechanism, and a loading chute guiding materials along a conveyor. The loading boom can be moved in different directions by separate drives, filling every part of the container.
Our ship loading equipment can handle as much as loading 12 000t/h.
Why Choose OUCO As Your Ship Loading Equipment Manufacturer?
OUCO is among the best ship loader manufacturers in China.
We supply clean and cost-effective ship loaders of various types, such as screw-type, aero side, and belt-conveyor loading equipment.
We will design the perfect ship loading equipment for your material, port, or ship.
Latest Finished Ship Loading Equipment
Ship Loading Equipment or ship loader is a heavy-duty and big machine. It is used for loading bulk solid materials into ships for transportation by sea. Ship Loading Equipment can maximize the efficiency of your port bulk handling operations.
It includes fertilizers, grains, iron ore, coal, bauxite, alumina, phosphates, woodchips, clinker and sugar, urea or potash, and many more. Depending on your needs, OUCO can design fit-for-purpose Shiploader types and models for your requirements.
The equipment used for loading/discharging applications are the following:
- Radial telescopic shiploaders
- Truck unloaders
- Direct feed shiploader
- Rail-mounted shiploader
- Cambered boom shiploaders
- Slewing shiploaders
- Coordinate shiploaders
- Linear travelling shiploaders
- Stationary shiploaders
- Easy to operates
- Superior quality, reliability, and versatile systems
- State-of-the-art integrated drive
- Operational safety control via a PLC system
- Environment-friendly, outstanding performance
- Provides high-capacity, high-efficiency unloaders, loaders
- Developed with special attention and a high degree of automation
- Ensure unrivaled flexibility when loading and unloading a vessel
- Able to load bulk up to 120,000 DWT at rates of up to 3000 m3/h
- Allows you to maximize production rates
- Reduce dust emissions and avoid any material leakage
- Minimize labor on site
- Provide you with substantial cost savings from reduced operating times
Yes, absolutely. OUCO Ship Loaders Equipment is clean and cost-effective. They are designed with loading spouts to suit the material to be handled. It reduces dust and spillage to a minimum. This ship loader is lightweight, with a compact design.