At OUCO, we consistently deliver high-quality, efficient marine cranes at a cost-effective price.
You can simply send us your requirements, and we will develop the perfect marine crane for sale.
Marine Cranes Manufacturer
When designing your marine cranes, OUCO takes everything into consideration. This includes your application, environmental conditions, maximum load weight, the type of load, your local trade regulations, and more.
We offer many marine crane types, including telescopic boom, stiff boom, knuckle boom, folding boom, deck cranes, offshore cranes, etc.
Our marine cranes have hydraulic and electric parts, providing you with optimum productivity. The technology is fail-safe and has additional electronic aids to counteract external forces like wind.
Simply message us, and we will supply you with a tailored solution.
OUCO Marine Crane
Telescopic cranes are lighter in weight, have more lifting points, occupy a smaller area, The price is more expensive than stiff boom cranes, and will have a longer production cycle, OUCO will also provide major classification societies certification for telescopic cranes.
Marine A Frame Crane is used for operating in the sea or releasing and recovering instruments from seawater, usually installed on the deck stern of maritime survey vessels and maritime rescue vessels to facilitate the completion of scientific research work at sea.
Why Choose OUCO Marine Cranes?
OUCO is one of the best marine cranes manufacturers in China. We have over 30 patents on marine cranes and other equipment, nearly 40 years of experience, and professional quality control, teams.
We base our configurations on products of some leading brands like ABB, Danfoss, Parker, Rexroth, etc. Finally, we have a full set of certifications that we can show you.
Choose OUCO today!
Marine cranes are used to ease heavy lifting. It facilitates the maneuver of tons of equipment and cargo from one place to another. Here are some of the marine crane applications:
- Deal with ship-to-shore work or erecting oil platforms offshore
- Used for various hoisting operations
- Moving equipment on the seabed
- Submerging or recovering materials from the ocean
- Maneuver materials around the deck
- Transferring materials or personnel from ther marine vessels, barges, and structures.
The following are the various kinds of marine cranes suitable for offshore and marine applications:
Gantry Marine Cranes – The biggest type of crane. These cranes are several stories tall. It is utilized in loading/offloading shipping operations. Gantry cranes can effectively transfer cargo on and off ships dockside. It has a design which is the operator’s cabin is on the top end of the crane. It is suspended from the trolley.
Telescopic boom crane – It can be hydraulic extended. This crane retracted without a knuckle function.
Overhead Jib Cranes – It uses horizontal pieces such as a jib or boom. This supports a moveable hoist. A jib or boom is permanently fixed to a wall or a floor pillar. Jib cranes are used in offshore drilling industries, lifting materials to different floors, construction sites on the tops of buildings, etc.
Stiff boom crane – specifically made for general cargo handling. It can be utilized on offshore units and ships.
Knuckle boom crane – Used on fixed platforms. It is found on vessels with a large deck area. This has lesser joints thus easy to maintain.
Foldable telescopic boom crane – It needs minimum deck space. This crane ensures constant torque moment. It reduces the pendulum effect’ of the load.
- High-quality rigging equipment
- Constant Lifting Capacity
- Meet the safety standards
- Handle various heavy weight loads
- Meet extreme environmental conditions of the marine industry
- Can be designed according to customer specification
- Bad weather, wind and sea forces;
- Vessel stability and motion
- Adjoining structures, vessels;
- Seabed suction
- Dynamic loading
- Light, noise, spray, etc.
It’s important to consider some factors in choosing a specific type of crane. Some are the following:
- Nature and environment of the ocean – Weather and bottom suction can affect marine crane functioning. It also simulates material handling capabilities. It needs great care and experience to safely and efficiently operates marine crane in water.
- The impact of each piece of cargo will have on a ship’s listing behavior
- Stress and load conditions
- Marine crane manufacturer – select manufacturer wisely to assure smooth operations. Consider all application-specific requirements and cooperate well with your provider.
Whether it is a marine crane, a port crane or a platform crane, it mainly includes the following performance parameters, such as lifting weight, lifting moment, working radius, lifting height, working speed, self-weight and other indicators.
These parameters indicate the working performance, technical indicators and economic indicators of Marine cranes, The above are also the technical basis of crane design and the main basis for users to choose cranes.
The lifting capacity of marine crane and the corresponding working radius is called the lifting moment, which is a comprehensive indicator to measure the operating mechanism of the crane.
The lifting height of marine crane means the hook travel.we usually design it as 20m, can also customized according to the clients’s requirements.
The working radius of marine crane means the distance from the crane rotation center axis to the center of the hook, usually measured in the lifting weight state, due to the lifting weight of structural parts and other deformation may occur. Therefore, when the general tonnage product is hoisted, the amplitude is about 0.5 to 2 meters larger than that when it is empty.
Working speed is a measure of the actuator operating speed , mainly include lifting, luffing, slewing and telescopic speed.
- Lifting speed: Lifting speed of the crane hook, divided into single rope speed, empty hook speed and full load speed.
- Full load speed:all expressed in units of m/min.
- Slewing speed :expressed in units of r/min.
- Luffing Speed:means the time for Marine crane lifting boom to luffing from horizontal state to minimum working radius of lifting boom,in unit of seconds.
The self-weight of the crane is the entire weight of the crane itself when the crane is in working condition. For a crane of the same performance, the lighter weight means that the crane design is reasonable and manufacturing is reliable.
The crane lifting weight value is called the lifting capacity, crane lifting weight parameters are usually expressed in terms of SWL(Safe Working Load).