OUCO produce high-efficiency port unloading Eco hopper with cyclone dust removal or bag dust removal. Which can save port labor and protect the port environment very well.
Send your requirements, we will back to you with complete proposals.
Eco Hopper Manufacturer
As an industry-leading Eco hopper manufacturer, OUCO present an eco-friendly, efficient solution for unloading your dry bulk cargo.
OUCO series of Eco hoppers can hold a grab capacity that ranges from 1 to 37 cubic meters, meet your maximum grab dimensions needs.
Our mobile Eco hoppers have 2 different mobile options: rail mounted, wheel mounted. We also offer enhanced safety steps, such as level detectors, strain gauges, and dust-proof systems.
OUCO Eco hoppers can achieve rates of up to 5,000 t/h.
OUCO Eco Hopper
Why Choose OUCO ECO Hoppers?
OUCO Eco hoppers are a flexible and versatile solution for ports, dry bulk distributors, and raw material shipping for manufacturers. OUCO offers various features and options to tailor the design for you.
We have extensive project experience and can provide various filter systems and mobile designs. Our Eco hoppers are certified, efficient, and cost-effective.
OUCO Bag Filter ECO Hopper
Bag Filter is a very effective dust removal device, Bag Filter ECO Hopper contains nearly one hundred filter bags.
It is used to remove the dust generated by the material during the port discharge process, removes dusty gases and particles.
In addition, It can also temporarily store the screened material, avoiding waste during material transportation.
OUCO Cyclone ECO Hopper
The Cyclone Dust Collector ECO Hopper independently developed by OUCO is economical and widely acclaimed by customers.
Cyclone dust removal technology, with ‘Flex-Flap’ System, reduces the filtration airflow, suitable for drying bulk materials, such as gypsum, cement clinker, slag, etc.
Contact us now, we can provide you with fixed ECO Hopper and movable ECO Hopper (tyre mounted or rail mounted).
Product Showcase Video
It is a dust-controlled grab unloading hopper. Eco hoppers minimize the escape of dust during grab discharge operation. This equipment helps efficient import of dry bulk cargoes.
ECO hopper is ideal for discharging by ship-mounted or shoreside grab cranes. It can accommodate grab capacities of 1 to 37 m³.
Here are some of the heavy-duty ECO hoppers available:
- Eco Dust Proof Mobile Hopper – Capable of handling a variety of dry bulk materials. It is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly dust discharge hopper. It provides a versatile and high-efficiency bag filter dust control port hopper for your applications.
- Cyclone Dust Control Port Eco Hopper – It is equipped with a simple and effective dust-proof system. It has a series of hoppers to hold a 1 to 37 m ³ grab capacity. The hopper size of the ECO hopper has a corresponding high or low-level frame.
- Tyre Mounted Dust Control Eco Hopper – Efficiently import dry bulk cargoes. It is designed to suit any bulk material.
- Rail Mounted Dust Proof Eco Hopper – It is made from top-quality structural and high strength steel features durable and long-lasting use.
- Stationary Dust Proof ECO Hopper – You can simply install it in the port and use. It has a very good surface protection and you can easily remove it in the port and install it elsewhere.
- Bag Filter Type ECO hopper – It has the best dust removal effect available, but the filter bag needs to be replaced after long-term use.
OUCO ECO hoppers have the ability to work with a broad variety of dry bulk materials with various characteristics. Some are the following:
- Various Ores: Nickel Ores, Iron Ore, Gypsum, Bauxite, Copper Concentrates & Copper Mine, Slag and more.
- General: Cement, Clinker, Sulphur, Soda Ash, Limestone, Minerals, Coal, Woodchips, Sand, Gravel, Chemicals, Gravel, Minerals, Coal, Plastic Pellets.
- Edible: Cereal, Grains, Coffee Beans, Sugar, Salt, Flour
- Others: Sludge, Clay, Petroleum Coke, Bentonite, Biomass
- Partially wet material, alternative fuels and advanced fuels.
What do you need to handle? Please consult us in advance about the sizes, shapes, and compositions of the materials.
- ECO hoppers have a large bucket capacity
- It has a large open area
- Multiple discharge and travel options
- Deliver increased safety features
- Have solid and robust designs
- Suitable for non-dedicated quays
- Flexible positioning to fit unloading vessel
- Manufactured from finest quality structure and high strength steel
- Extensive dust control features such as dust seals, flex flaps, air compressor, dust control filters
- Low maintenance system
- Rates of 5,000 tons per hour may be achieved
- Save time and improve working efficiency
OUCO provides bespoke ECO hoppers. It ensures optimum performance to suit the customers’ specific requirements. Bespoke designs have complete flexibility while minimizing investment risks. Message us today!