We offer two types of yacht cranes for sale: yacht deck cranes and yacht travel lifts. Yacht deck cranes can have telescopic, stiff, or knuckle boom types.
If you have a fishing, shipping, or marine entertainment business, these yacht marine cranes are for you.
Yacht travel lifts are great for ports or shipyards. They are efficient, fast, and highly mobile, transporting the yacht either for storage or maintenance. If you have a yacht club or work at a port, yacht lift cranes are a necessity.
Still hesitating? We’re here to help.
Why Choose OUCO As Your Yacht Crane Manufacturer?
At OUCO, we supply yacht cranes certified by all major classification societies and offer a wide range of additional accessories.
We have ABS, CCS, DNV (GL), RMRS, NK, Rina, KR, CE, ISO, and SGS certifications for our designs and products.
OUCO’s innovative features include overload protection, hydraulic transmission system, hydraulic operated winch and luffing, operator cabins, and more.
During the design phase, we communicate with our clients to develop plans and programs to ensure that the project proceeds as envisaged.
Yacht Crane That Truly Meet Your Needs
Our yacht cranes are more demanding in terms of appearance. OUCO believes that an elegant, clean and stylish appearance is more in line with the needs of users.
Our products are widely used in docks, dinghies, yachts, and yacht clubs. Safe and repeatedly tested, meets ISO, LY2, LY3 and SOLAS requirements.
In addition, OUCO offers individual & customized products. Providing details of the vessel will us help to build the best crane for your yacht.
Advantages of OUCO Marine Yacht Crane
- Lightweight Stainless Steel & Zinc Finishes
- Smooth & Silent During Operation
- Elegant Appearance & Custom Colors
- Various Hydraulic Power Units are Available
- Multiple Installation Options for Choice
- Wide Range of Marine Industry Applications
- Easy to Use and Maintenance
- Flexible Launch and Retrieve by Remote Control
- Integration of Lifting, Rotation, Telescoping and Hoisting
Latest Finished Yacht Crane
A yacht crane is built for lifting or lowering pleasure yachts out and in of the water. Also can help you complete various launch and recovery operations from the yacht.
We use it for winter storage, repair works, or cleaning. Suitable for the leisure, business and tourism industries.
A yacht crane extracts the hoisting cable around different sheaves.
The crane has built-in sheaves, cables, and a cylinder that makes them look smooth.
Moreover, yacht cranes can be hydraulic or electric.
The yacht crane has hydraulic cylinders for luffing and lifting adjustment.
It is built and designed with service in mind and simplicity of use.
It comes with a standard simple control joystick and optional radio remote control.
Plus, the entire yacht crane can be easily lowered to the ground for maintenance and inspection.
A yacht crane can be highly customizable. It can be operated easily by one person.
Meaning, it provides low manpower costs. Moreover, it’s very easy to operate and maintain.
If you are looking for a high-quality yacht crane, OUCO is your best choice. We provide yacht cranes with:
- superior lift capacity and lesser crane weight
- engineered with excellency
- made from high-quality and advanced materials
- reliable, high-strength, and durable
- attractive and compact construction that can occupy less space on a yacht
- simple to install and easy to use
- competitive price and excellent after-sales support