How to change hydraulic oil? Next, OUCO takes our 14 CBM remote control grab as an example to provide you with oil change methods.
As the best-selling product in the grab industry. Compared with the mechanical grab bucket, the remote control grab has a more complex structure and needs to ensure daily maintenance and inspection. so please be sure to read the following steps carefully.
1. Keep the grab bucket in the starting state, and then recover the hydraulic oil.
2. Place an empty drum for waste oil recovery under the fuel tank (through beam).
3. Find the oil drain plug at the lower part of the fuel tank, receive it with a watering can, open the oil drain plug, and drain the hydraulic oil in the fuel tank.
4. After the grab opening button shows “ON”, let the Transverse Frame(middle beam) move up and down 3 times, drain the hydraulic oil in the oil cylinder, so that the hydraulic oil in the oil cylinder will also be discharged into the oil tank.
5. Find the oil drain plug at the lower part of the fuel tank, receive it with a watering can, open the oil drain plug, and drain the hydraulic oil in the fuel tank.
6. Add hydraulic oil (#46) (about 140L) from port A, B or C in the picture below, and inject hydraulic oil into the cylinder (keep the Transverse Frame working up and down)
Q: To recover the hydraulic oil with the grab open, do I need to prepare a frame under the grab to ensure the space for empty drums?
When the grab bucket is open, place the grab bucket on the ground. At this time, the oil drain on the bottom of the through beam is about 0.3m away from the ground. Loosen the oil release bolt and connect the waste oil with a short barrel. If there is no short barrel, you can lift the grab to ensure bottom space.
Q: How to put about 140L hydraulic oil into the oil tank? How to fill the cylinder?
- Use the oil pump (electric or manual) to add oil from the oil drum to the oil tank.
- Fill up the fuel tank.
- Lift the Transverse Frame 3 times to discharge the air in the rod cavity in the cylinder, and the rod cavity is automatically filled with hydraulic oil
- Confirm the oil level, drop the Transverse Frame to the limit, and pull out the oil level gauge, the oil level is away from the top of the oil level gauge (about 5~8 cm from the top of the fuel tank)
As you know, the remote control grab does not require external power and can be automatically closed by the lifting of the hoisting hook. It can be opened by the remote control at any position in the air. It is a new type of single-rope bulk cargo grab.
The OUCO 14 CBM remote control grab can automatically adjust the opening speed according to the weight of the cargo, which can not only reduce the impact on the crane and the grab itself, but also ensure fast unloading, low failure rate, and can work continuously for a long time. Ideal for handling bulk cargo in ships, ports, factories, mines, etc. If you are interested, please contact us now!