15T@20M Knuckle Boom Crane
OUCO knuckle boom crane appears similar to a standard crane, except that the boom articulates at the ‘knuckle’ near the middle, letting it fold back like a finger. This provides a compact size for storage and maneuvering.
Knuckle boom cranes have become very common on offshore vessels as less of the deck space is blocked by the crane.
The cranes come with different types of control systems, such as: stand up, control from the ground, seat control, or radio remote control. The radio remote systems now can start the crane as well as run the crane.
The knuckle boom crane range is available from 0.5t to 150t lifting moment. Severe weather conditions and heavy seas introduce oscillating motions to suspend loads.
- Hydraulic type makes the crane maintain easily;
- Flexibility by extending booms;
- Smaller ones take very limited space on the vessel/ship/shipyard;
- Bigger ones can do heavy-duty loads in several working conditions.
- The innovative design of the knuckle boom crane allows workers to perform a great number of logistic tasks.
- The function of these heavy-duty machines is to load and unload heavy materials from one location to another.
- Due to its durable construction technologies and precision, the knuckle boom crane provides an extra solid hand to any workforce.
- With its great lifting power, payload space, and maneuverability, the knuckle boom crane successfully replaces manpower.
- SWL 3T@4M&15T@20M
- MAX WORKING RADIUS 20m
- MIN WORKING RADIUS 4m
- HOISTING SPEED 0~15m/min
- HOISTING HEIGHT 20m
- SLEWING SPEED ~0.8r/min
- SLEWING ANGLE 360°
- LUFFING TIME ~ 120s
- KNUCKLE BOOM TIME ~ 120s
- EXTENSION TIME ~150s
- WORKING CONDITION
- TRIM ≤2°
- HEEL ≤5°
- ELEC-MOTOR POWER Y250M-4-H
- POWER 55kw
- Speed 1780r/min
- POWER RESOURCE AC440V/60HZ
- PROTECT CLASS IP56
- INSULATE CLASS F
- WORKING TYPE S1
- Knuckle Boom Crane Hydraulic Driven Cylinder
OUCO Industry, which was established in February 1984, covers an area of 48,000 square meters, construction area is 35,000 square meters. OUCO headquartered in the crane hometown of Jiangsu Province was represented the most advanced machinery manufacturing level in China.
OUCO has more than 150 employees, 20 were the technical staff. Among them has five senior titles, 10 mid-level titles, and a total of 50 welders (who has got CCS, ABS, and other main institutions’ certification). It also has professional organization certificated flaw detection staff, the quality system audit staff, inspection personnel, etc.
A: More details or drawings, better.
A: Standard operating methods:
a: pendent controller with push buttons
b: remote control with push buttons
c: cabin(space capsule seat) control with joystick. Choose any type you like.
A: Sure! We can customize for you, acid proof or explosion-proof, no problem for that.
A: Sure, we can provide any lift tools such as lift sling belt, lift clamp, grab, etc as your requirement!
A: Overload limiter, Limit Switch (lifting and traveling), Interlock protection device.