20T@30M Cargo Marine Crane
The electro-hydraulically operated single deck crane is designed for handling containers and general cargo and offers to the client many advantages, such as:
- Computer design with the result of robust construction and low dead weight.
- All equipment is mounted in crane housing for protecting against marine ambient conditions.
- High speeds for hoisting, bluffing and slewing operations.
- Two-fall operation at the hook for each load step, no reeving necessary.
- Free 360°slewing range.
- Can optionally be fitted with an auxiliary hoist.
Main Features and Advantages
- Excellent positioning performance
- Long outreach at an optimum weight
- Robust design
- All machinery is weather-protected inside crane housing
|Max working radius||30m|
|Min working radius||7m|
|Insukate class F working type||S1|