A pedestal-mounted crane consists of a steel crane house bolted to a pedestal via the slew bearing.
Offshore pedestal cranes are mainly used in cargo transport applications. They can be pedestal mounted on offshore platforms, FPSO, FSO, and FPU.
OUCO pedestal cranes have lifting capacities that range from 1 metric tons (mt) up to 300mt. Our reliable hydraulic power units can be diesel-engine driven or electric motor driven.
Pedestal cranes supplied by OUCO are configured, tested, and certified according to your requirements.
Why Choose OUCO Offshore Pedestal Cranes?
OUCO provides reliable, cost-effective, and efficient offshore pedestal cranes.
We manufacture pedestal cranes in accordance with API Spec. 2C and EN 13852-1 regulation. We collaborate with the world’s leading equipment manufacturers and thoroughly inspect the quality of every order.
Contact us and let OUCO be your top-choice pedestal crane manufacturer!
Latest Finished Pedestal Crane
The pedestal crane is the equipment used to carry and transfer cargo loads.
A pedestal crane is constructed to perform lifting duties and activities.
In addition, the pedestal crane is typically installed at the side of the platform.
The main purpose of the pedestal crane is to maneuver and handle heavy loads.
They make things easier, effortless, and comfortable.
The pedestal crane task is transferring loads from supply boats to platforms.
These are the following types of the pedestal crane:
- Pedestal Mounted Cranes – The pedestal-mounted cranes have the best lifting capacities. They are composed of complete protective equipment.
- Pedestal Crane Winch – The pedestal crane winch can support and handle various marine lifting duties. This lifting device is constructed from heavy-duty and superior materials.
- Pedestal Offshore Cranes – The offshore pedestal cranes are created for long-lasting endurance. They can be used for harsh applications because of their unique capacities.
- Pedestal Boom Crane – A pedestal boom crane, has versatile and exceptional performance. This device can be operated in the easiest procedure.
The pedestal crane can be operated only with a qualified and well-trained operator.
It is necessary to examine the pedestal crane operator because safe operation depends on him.
The certified and qualified operator can handle the pedestal crane operations very well.
The pedestal crane requires some maintenance to keep their best quality and good performance.
These are the following procedure on how to maintain the pedestal crane:
- Always make sure of the proper arrangement and alignment of each component.
- Must inspect every part of the pedestal crane and make sure it’s damage-free.
- Perform the daily inspection and checking before using the pedestal crane device.
- Immediately replace the leak or damaged components to avoid the risk of accidents.