Offshore Knuckle Boom Cranes
OUCO offshore knuckle boom cranes are designed to lift heavy loads, while not taking up much space on an offshore platform. Moreover, the knuckle boom allows for exceptional flexibility and potential for maneuver. Our offshore knuckle boom cranes are perfect for resisting severe marine environments.
You can use OUCO offshore knuckle boom cranes on rigs, platforms, or offshore vessels. Send us your requirements, and we will pay close attention to every detail.
Offshore knuckle boom cranes can from 2 to 200 tonnes of weight—a versatile range for any lifting task.
Why Choose OUCO As Your Offshore Knuckle Boom Crane Supplier?
OUCO takes special care to develop the most reliable and innovative offshore knuckle boom cranes for sale. We have over 30 patents, strict inspection staff, and specialized steel.
With over 30 years of experience, OUCO has become one of the leading offshore knuckle boom crane manufacturers.
An offshore knuckle boom crane refers to a piece of marine equipment used to lift high cargo with jib extension.
It gives the operator excellent flexibility and a more straightforward job during lifting operation.
Offshore knuckle boom crane has something that makes it stand out in different marine activities and applications:
- Pull up weight capacity to 100 metric tons
- Jib span to 50 meters
- Anti-collision system
- Enduring surface treatment
- It runs through the crane control platform
- Integrated electro-hydraulic drive
- Works with low to high-temperature level
- Incessant turning
- Builds with integrated engineering design
Figuring out the different features of offshore knuckle boom cranes, the following shows how these equipment types are ideal for offshore marine activities, especially in higher sea levels.
- It is exceptionally appropriate on offshore ships
- Has an excellent lifting operational capabilities and the potential to get knuckle boom nearer to the deck
- Straightforward access to a vital constituent in some marine regions
- It comes with an extended and foldable knuckle for further gaps beneath the boom crane
- Offshore boom crane can elevate taller objects on top of the leading boom
- It contains several reeving alternatives
- Low maintenance rate
Offshore knuckle boom crane is designed for the following applications:
- Ship-to-ship operation
- Safe deck handling
- Subsea installation
- Boat handling operation
- Pipe handling
Offshore knuckle boom crane consists of robust components, including:
- Slew rings
- Luffing cylinder
- Knuckle boom crane